The One Call process, the laws, the responsibilities, and all the various components of damage prevention can be complex. The MOCS staff exists as a resource to help you understand your role and what tools, resources, and technologies are available to help you do your part to help keep the public safe and your underground utilities protected throughout Missouri.
If you have questions or a need for training, please complete the form and a staff member will be in touch to set up an event customized to your needs.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Compliance (Excavator & Utility)
- One Call Law
- Marking Standards
- Ticket Types
- Damage Investigation
- Attorney General Enforcement Training
- Project Coordination
- Membership Onboarding
- Excavation Safety
- Locator Ticket Management
- Excavator Ticket Management
- Internet Ticketing
- Reports/Data Management
- Available online or in person
- Length is dependent on topic(s)
- A Damage Prevention Manager will be in contact you to schedule the training and to talk to you about your training needs.